Status update (with bonus wombat)
Well, I've had a few positive responses from job interviewers, but no actual jobs yet.I've picked up a cold from Dave, and I have to go to the dentist tomorrow to get a filling redone. What an exciting life I lead, I know.
My Dad is currently in Wales, so Dave and I are going up to visit this weekend. I promise I will take pictures.
For now, here is a hairy-nosed wombat at the Toronto Zoo. I went last fall during the week and there was no-one around. Obviously, I wasn't so mean as to use my flash in the dark where the wombat was. But since there was no-one else there, I managed to find a spot to rest my camera for a long exposure, and the wombat obliged me by standing totally still for several seconds. I think it liked me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home