Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Four things that are not photos.

Seth tagged me with this chain thing that's making the rounds.

Four jobs I've had:

  • Garden Centre Manager
  • Software Designer
  • Florist's Assistant
  • Research Assistant

Four movies I can watch over and over:

  • Labyrinth
  • Monty Python's Life of Brian
  • The Shawshank Redemption
  • My Neighbour Totoro

Four places I have lived:

  • Cambridge, England
  • Kingston, Ontario
  • Pickering, Ontario
  • Menai Bridge, Wales

Four TV shows I love to watch:

  • Doctor Who
  • House, M.D.
  • Life in the Undergrowth
  • Long Way Round

Four places I have been on vacation:

  • Great Britain
  • Costa Rica
  • Barbados
  • New York city

Four websites I visit daily:

Four of my favourite foods:

  • Home-made pizza
  • Home-made bread fresh out of the oven
  • Sweet-potato tempura
  • Green olives

Four places I would rather be right now:

  • The Galapagos Islands
  • Toronto Zoo
  • A five-star hotel, with all expenses paid
  • Asleep

Four bloggers I am tagging:

  • I think they've mostly been tagged already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home