New Apartment
Well, it's been a stressful few months for me. Suffice it to say that I've decided it's time to get back in contact and back to blogging. I thought I'd start out with a few photos of my new apartment. I have the top floor of a house, with a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living room. I don't have a view of midsummer common from the window anymore, but I am still close to the river, and am now only about a 20 second walk from the nearest pub.On to pictures...
This is my hallway, complete with moving boxes. The screen is the entrance at the top of the stairs.

At the top of the stairs is the bedroom. I have stitched together pictures again to show more of the rooms.

The bedroom is mostly taken up by the bed, which is huge. But look! I finally have colour on my walls, instead of plain white.
Next along the hall is the bathroom.

The bathroom window has lilies painted on it. There is also a stained glass window with hills and sheep in the living room.
Next up is the kitchen.

As you can see, there isn't much cupboard space, but there are lots of shelves. So it takes a little bit of organization, but it works.
Finally, the living room.

The couch is comfy, and the plants all have spots near the windows to keep them happy.
... and that's the tour.
See you next time.

2 Comments:
Looks really nice, Siân, bigger than I thought. I really like the orange and yellow roses on the livingroom table!
Dad
Gorgeous! Definitely beats the old place in terms of pretty. I hope all is well.
Post a Comment
<< Home